Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
How and when do I get a refund?
Refunds are processed using the method the purchase was originally made - VISA, Mastercard or Paypal.
* Faulty items will need to provide photos or videos.
Incorrect items will need photos submitted with a ticket.
* Customer error/wrong selection will need the items returned we charge $20 replacement fee & no refund.
* Customer change of mind will need the items returned we charge 20% re-stocking fee and no refunds on shipping.
* Lost or excessively delayed mail is refunded after 30 days. The items usually may be kept.
* Your item will by dispatched to the address used at check out.
* We are not responsible for items sent to an incorrectly supplied address.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, contact us and we will send you the address returning the product to us.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.